When I tried to go to "Settings", it will launch and exit, in like 2 seconds, so short that I can't even change anything. I downloaded some Quick Setting/Smart Setting Apps but still couldn't go into setting from such Apps.

I don't remember since when I got this problem,and can't remember what I've last did to get into this problem. Is there any way I could solve this Settings problem without doing a factory reset.?
    10-20-2013 10:58 PM
    Try a cache partition wipe using these instructions: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...2-s3-tab2.html

No important personal data will be lost.
    Golfdriver97 likes this.
    10-20-2013 11:25 PM
    THANK YOU! I tried and it works!
    B. Diddy likes this.
    10-21-2013 12:51 AM
    Try a cache partition wipe using these instructions: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...2-s3-tab2.html

No important personal data will be lost.

Thank you for your help! I've done based on the guide.I could get into Settings Once after that,it stays for like 40 seconds and exited automatically.After that I couldn't get into settings again.However if I restart the phone, I could get into Setting Once again.
    10-21-2013 01:26 AM
    Are you rooted or unrooted? If you're rooted and have installed a custom ROM, that could always be a potential cause of a problem.

If you're unrooted, then it's important to know if there are any other apps that might interfere with the Settings menu. You said you installed some kind of Quick Settings app--was this before or after the problem started? Try booting into Safe Mode--if the problem doesn't happen, then it's some 3rd party app you installed that's causing problems; Samsung Galaxy S III - Enable and Disable Safe Mod... - Mobile Product Support Forums
    10-21-2013 01:31 AM
    Are you rooted or unrooted? If you're rooted and have installed a custom ROM, that could always be a potential cause of a problem.

If you're unrooted, then it's important to know if there are any other apps that might interfere with the Settings menu. You said you installed some kind of Quick Settings app--was this before or after the problem started? Try booting into Safe Mode--if the problem doesn't happen, then it's some 3rd party app you installed that's causing problems; Samsung Galaxy S3 - Enable and Disable Safe Mod... - Mobile Product Support Forums
    Thank you for taking time to reply. I think I've managed to solve the problem. I uninstalled Android Assistant and Advanced Task Killer,the Settings seem to be working now. These 2 Apps were installed long time ago,when I just got the phone,probably it's their updates that is causing problem. Anyway,I really appreciated your help, and I think the rebooting into recovering mode does help too.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    10-21-2013 01:38 AM