Galaxy S3 - Music stops playin when chaning volume

Gizzi3

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Hi everybody!
I have this problem with my S3. Every time I want to change the volume either turn it up or down it stops after 2 second that I pressed it. I usually listen to Tunein and the radio stops so I have to press play all over again all the time but same happens with the original music player on the phone. Does anyone know how I can fix this problem or have anyone had the same problem?

Thanks...

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
You're using the Volume rockers on the phone? Or controls on a headset?
I just fired up TuneIn Radio and fiddled with the Volume rockers on the phone and couldn't reproduce your issue. I also regularly use the Google Play Music and Amazon Music apps and haven't come across a problem like that.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4

zimrathon

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
I got the same problem on my S3 since a few days. It happens both when listening to a song on Spotify and when streaming something from YouTube (in the browser). I change the volume on the side of the phone and a few seconds later the song/video pauses. It does not happen exactly every click, but almost.

You're using the Volume rockers on the phone? Or controls on a headset?
I just fired up TuneIn Radio and fiddled with the Volume rockers on the phone and couldn't reproduce your issue. I also regularly use the Google Play Music and Amazon Music apps and haven't come across a problem like that.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4