I have a verizon wireless galaxy s3 with grip protection. I have already called grip about my phone being damaged (both screen and digitizer) on Sunday and received my "new" phone. I want to get into the files of my old phone, and while the computer recognizes the phone, it won't recognize the files. My phone has never been rooted, and backup program that verizon has didn't work. Also, I have not backed up my phone using apps. Is there any other ways I can get to these files on the computer without voiding my grip insurance?
    10-22-2013 08:10 PM
    I have a verizon wireless galaxy s3 with grip protection. I have already called grip about my phone being damaged (both screen and digitizer) on Sunday and received my "new" phone. I want to get into the files of my old phone, and while the computer recognizes the phone, it won't recognize the files. My phone has never been rooted, and backup program that verizon has didn't work. Also, I have not backed up my phone using apps. Is there any other ways I can get to these files on the computer without voiding my grip insurance?
    Welcome to the forums. Your phone can't respond to any input at all?
    The only other option I had was shot down. I used my S2 to get into stock recovery, and there is nothing there that can help.
    10-22-2013 08:15 PM
    Everything else is perfectly fine in the phone. My car connects to the Blue Tooth playing music and calling people. I have attempted to answer calls from my phone, along with shutting off my alarms that go off every morning, but no response from the phone.

But my boyfriend has maybe found another way to access my material. He swapped motherboards from both phones. Hopefully this won't void the warranty.
    10-22-2013 08:48 PM