Hi all!

I have a samsung gs3 and its battery life is completely horrible. SD card takes up 25% or more of my battery but the thing is, I dont have an SD card in my phone. Can anyone please help me here? or atleast tell my why something that is not even in my phone is causing it to heat up like crazy and die in my pocket!!! Please and thank you
    10-26-2013 01:32 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! There shouldn't be a listing for "SD Card" in the battery stats, because the SD card is simply a storage memory. Can you post a screenshot of your battery stats?

You might want to install a good battery app like GSam Battery Monitor, which can give you a better breakdown of what is using battery and CPU.
    10-26-2013 02:15 AM
    Hi i am new here haha, how do u attach a picture to youre reply?
    10-26-2013 04:57 PM
    To take a screenshot, press the Power and Home buttons together for about a second, until you see the screen capture occur. To post here, you either have to use the Tapatalk-based Android Central Forums app (not the Android Central app which has news articles as well), or transfer the screenshot to your computer and insert the image into your post on the AC website.
    10-26-2013 07:36 PM