So I installed moar the other day without any problems other than I hated the theme I had chosen in morphology. So I downloaded the morphology standalone zip to change the theme. Now that I have changed the theme I no longer have a status bar and I get an error every few minutes that "no previous app appears to have stopped working" and my long press home button doesn't do anything. A quick Google search shows that the phrase of the error doesn't exist anywhere on the Internet... Anyone ever have this issue with moar or morphology?

Posted via Android Central App
    10-26-2013 06:03 PM
    I also notice that media and Android system are using up way more battery than screen, even though the screen has been on quite a bit. I put a TV show on here and played it for a couple seconds to see if it worked. Then it was shortly after that I changed my theme.

10-26-2013 06:52 PM
    I love the help in this forum,

10-27-2013 09:54 AM
    I'm tempted to ignore you, given your sarcastic post. Understand a couple of things:

1. Everyone here is just a phone user. None of us represent Samsung or MOAR, none of us are paid, none of us provide official support. We have lives outside of AC, especially on weekends. We're all here to try to help where we can, but when you choose to root your phone and install a custom ROM you need to understand that to a large extent you're on your own. There is no factory support for rooting.

2. You're posting in the general S3 forum. There are specific forums here dedicated to the Sprint S3 and to rooting the Sprint S3. You're a lot more likely to get help there:

Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

3. There's a forum dedicated to MOAR on XDA-Developers, where the actual developer of the ROM and many expert users of the ROM hang out, and where I suspect you downloaded the ROM from. You'll probably get even better help there.

[ROM] [MOAR] [MD4] Official v6.0 / Crazy Modz / On the Fly Theming [09.28.13] - xda-developers

4. Insulting people rarely makes them motivated to help you.

5. I've not seen this problem, nor have I seen it reported on XDA. Glitches happen. I would suggest re-flashing the ROM, and see if that solves the problem. If so, then try customizing the ROM with morphology again.
    GSDer likes this.
    10-28-2013 08:28 PM
    I'm sorry to have insulted anyone with my sarcastic post, it wasnt just about this thread. I've posted several issues I've had with hopes to become a part of this community but they always get ignored or written off, and that was the first snarky comment I made. Appears to be the only way for help

Edit: I was traveling at the time and the xda forms weren't loading correctly on my phone and didn't gave the battery to mess around with that. I also didn't have the rom zip on my phone anymore (as it is almost 1GB) so I couldnt reflash.

I did however fix the problem. The original place I got the morphology zip didn't mention a second zip that you're supposed install first.
    10-29-2013 04:48 AM
    I've posted several issues I've had with hopes to become a part of this community but they always get ignored or written off
    Sorry you feel that way...
    - this topic: I have no experience with, so I had nothing to contribute
    - Google Maps Flicker: I responded with questions but couldn't reproduce the problem so I didn't have anything to add
    - weird performance issues: didn't play either of the games you listed but I did read it at the time
    - keyboard lag: couldn't reproduce the problem with SwiftKey or the stock Samsung keyboard; didn't have anything to add

Meyer dug up some good references on this one - sounds like community to me.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4
    10-29-2013 10:48 AM