Samsung S3 cant go into recovery mode/ stuck at samsung galaxy GT-I9300 screen

lonerdude

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
So, my S3 started to freeze randomly so I would take the battery out and reboot it until it wouldn't boot past the initial s3 GT-I9300 screen (not the blue samsung splash screen) I tried to go into recovery mode, but it would go back to the screen. after a couple of times of me taking the battery out and rebooting, it asked me to do a factory reset...me being the ***** I am, I once again took the battery out etc...so I tried to do a firmware upgrade and initialization, but samsung kies does not detect my device ( my computer doesnt detect my device either, but it still installs the drivers and it doesnt charge) so can anybody PLEASE help me out? Or has my phone been destroyed?

Mudassir5

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
Is there anyway to go into recovery mode? My s3 is struck in Samsung galaxy GT-i9300 i cant get into recovery mode but cant enter into download mode..:-( :-:)-( help...........

Bigg Chuck

Mar 29, 2014
Visit site
I have same problem. Upgraded to whatever was pushed to my phone and now cannot get into recovery mode. Please help! I already went to Tmobile store (could not do anything), Samsung Experience Team @ Best Buy (useless for this type of a problem).

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Upgraded to whatever was pushed to my phone and now cannot get into recovery mode.
Welcome to the forums!

Your only problem is that you can't boot into Recovery mode? Or your problem is that your phone isn't booting normally and you're trying to get into Recovery mode and that's not working either?

Will the phone boot into Download mode?

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk

Nas Rule

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
my s3 cannot enter recovery mode. not reboot normally. when start with power button. it will only blinking samsung Galaxy S3 gt i9300. i ask someone and he said i need to reprogrammed it. how did i suppose to do that? i only can enter Download mode. This happen after i update my s3 to 4.3 by OTA. help please..:(

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
how did i suppose to do that?
Welcome to the forums!

You could take it into your local carrier shop and they should fix it for you, since it happened as a result of the OTA.

Or you could use a tool called Odin (just Google it - look for v3.07) and manually load the firmware, which can be found here - select your device in the drop-down list in the upper left corner, then mouse-over the region codes (this is much easier to do on a computer) and find your region/carrier and download the latest version.

You can find instructions on how to use Odin in any of the rooting sub-forums or come back here when you're ready.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk

gdhanoa

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Hello Folks,

I am facing similar issue. I received an update to Android 4.3 about 2 weeks ago and since my phone is behaving weird. Most of the times, it goes into dead-lock mode displaying Samsung S3 GT - i9300 screen. On occasions, it does boot OK but not for too long.

Unfortunately, I cannot take my phone to Samsung as it is out of warranty. I tried pressing "power+volume down and home screen" button, it displays the warning message where in I can either press Volume Up to proceed or Volume down to cancel - in both of the options, phone again goes back into dead-lock flashing the samsung s3 gt logo.

Any help is appreciated!

Vinamre Sood

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
Hello Guys

Need your help!!

I rooted my Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 with Cyanogenmod 11 few months back..it was working perfectly fine till today, while i was using my phone camera and my phone freezed suddenly. Nothing was working..then i restarted my phone by long pressing the power button , but the phone is not starting up...first the samsung logo appears on the screen ..then it goes to boot animation of Cyanogen and gets stuck at it. nothing happens after that....I have tried to remove the battery and place it back and then starting the phone...issue still persists .. i have tried to bo the phone in recovery or download mode by using volume key, home and power button ..but nothing happens... i am not able to go to any mode and still stuck at the boot animation screen.

Please please please help me

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01