Now sorry if this has been posted already, or if you guys already know about this. I am just sharing this with people so they know that you do not need Android 4.3 or be rooted for this feature!

Hi, guys! Okay so I have wanted lock screen notifications on my phone ever since I noticed that iPhone's had them. Then the Android 4.3 update came out and I was so excited. Since older phones are not going to receive the update, or will take a long time to receive the update (Like Galaxy S3) this is a perfect solution. I love Lock screen notifications, they are very helpful, and I take me away from having to unlock my phone to see if I missed any notifications. Now I have the S3 and I do not ROOT (as I always brick them) and there is an App in Google Play that you can use to give you Lock screen notifications WITHOUT Root, or Android 4.3! Its called "Espier Screen Locker iOS7" I hate IOS and Apple more than anybody, but as much as I hate to say it, I must admit that their new passcode, and lock screen notifications are awesome. This App is amazing and works very well. If you want lock screen notifications than you will love this app I guarantee it!
    Found a way to have lock screen notifications on phones without Android 4.3-lock-screen.jpg Found a way to have lock screen notifications on phones without Android 4.3-lock-screen-2.jpg
    11-08-2013 04:48 PM
    My current preference DynamicNotifications: http://market.android.com/details?id...enotifications

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4
    11-09-2013 08:51 AM