Transfering audio recordings from my Galaxy 3 to XP and or Windows 8

Uncle Frank

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Dear Mr. Sam Sung

It's Uncle Frank here and this my first post ever concerning a smart phone...darn tootin' gadgets are way smarter than old Uncle Frank that's fer sure...anyone I recorded several of my favourite country songs down at the Karaoke last weekend and I been trying to transfer them from my Galaxy 3 to My Desktop which has Windows XP and My Lapton which has Windows 8 and I can't get the damn songs to be transferred...heh, heh, heh - darn phone is a lot smarter than me that's fer sure.

I was hoping you bright tech people there over at Samsung can tell me how to do it...as I want to share my songs to a bunch of my old friends and I mean really old friends....heh, heh, heh.

Thanks for yer help Mr. Sung.

Uncle Frank
Timmins, Ontario

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Are the songs too large to send as email attachments?

Could you possibly send them to yourself using ftp?

First, you'll have to find those files. The easiest way to do that is using ES File Explorer which you should download from the Google Play Store. Edit: Just to be clear, you download that onto your phone, using your phone. After it installs look in the folders for the songs. They're probably in a folder named for whichever app you used to record with, but I don't know.

Once you know where the files are on your phone you'll know which folders to copy them from onto your computer if you connect your phone to your computer. Good luck.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci