A few months ago I purchased a 3 pack of anti-glare screen protectors from Tech Armor. Originally I was impressed, however after a short while the edges began to come lose and dust was getting in under the edges. I'm currently on the 3rd and last screen protector that came in the pack and the edges are starting to come away from the screen. I'm currently torn between two alternatives and I would love some feedback if anyone has any experience with either one of these brands.

Zagg Smudge Proof

I've hear great things about Zagg but my concern is that this screen protectors primary function is anti-smudge rather than anti-glare. It does mention that it does improve screen visibility in bright conditions, however I feel that may just be a secondary feature?

VividShield
    Don't know too much about these guys, but the reviews seem positive.
    11-12-2013 07:33 PM
    A few months ago I purchased a 3 pack of anti-glare screen protectors from Tech Armor. Originally I was impressed, however after a short while the edges began to come lose and dust was getting in under the edges. I'm currently on the 3rd and last screen protector that came in the pack and the edges are starting to come away from the screen. I'm currently torn between two alternatives and I would love some feedback if anyone has any experience with either one of these brands.

Zagg Smudge Proof

I've hear great things about Zagg but my concern is that this screen protectors primary function is anti-smudge rather than anti-glare. It does mention that it does improve screen visibility in bright conditions, however I feel that may just be a secondary feature?

VividShield
    Don't know too much about these guys, but the reviews seem positive.
    Have you looked at the Spigen ones? I haven't tried their anti-glare but they were giving away their anti-fingerprint ones away at my school a few weeks ago and they worked pretty well
    11-12-2013 07:53 PM
    We'd love to send you a replacement if you'd like. Just contact us at newproducts@techarmor.com and link to this post and mention your user name.
    UJ95x likes this.
    11-13-2013 12:59 PM
    We'd love to send you a replacement if you'd like. Just contact us at newproducts@techarmor.com and link to this post and mention your user name.
    I'll take you up on that offer techarmor. Thanks
    11-23-2013 01:50 PM
    For anyone else, I bought these and put one on my Wife's phone. Looks and works great.
    LLOYD Anti-Glare & Anti-Fingerprint Screen Protectors for Samsung Galaxy S3 - Android Screen Protectors - ShopAndroid
    11-23-2013 02:03 PM
    For anyone else, I bought these and put one on my Wife's phone. Looks and works great.
    LLOYD Anti-Glare & Anti-Fingerprint Screen Protectors for Samsung Galaxy S3 - Android Screen Protectors - ShopAndroid
    US only unfortunately.
    11-23-2013 02:12 PM