adding a APN to mobile networks

Brittany Becker

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
I have a galaxy S3 that is jail broken. I bought the straight talk for t mobile and every thing as far as calling and sending text work, but it wont let me add a new APN. It just keeps saying restore default. I restore to default, tried restarting my phone, taking the battier out and turning it back on an trying again but it still says restore to default. How do i fix this, and add a new APN. Please help

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
What carrier was the phone originally from?

Are you running the stock firmware (rooted)?

If you have a StraightTalk SIM, and everything is working, why do you need to add an APN?

In Settings -> More settings -> Mobile networks -> Access Point Names -> Menu button - is '+ Add new access point' grayed out?

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4

Brittany Becker

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
The originally carrier is verison. Im not running fireware. I need to add an APN so the internet works and so i can send picture messages. the internet only works when im connected to wifi. When i hit the menu button in access points name it just says restore default? The screen is grayed out with no other access point chosen. When i click the menu button the Add new asses point isnt even there.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyari6908