Cricket Samsung Galaxy SIII 4.3 Update Rolling Out Today!

robthomps82

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Just like the title says. This morning I woke up to my phone telling me there was an update. I read through the paragraph and sure enough, 4.3 was ready to install. After 10 minutes of impatiently waiting, it was ready and I'm enjoying the semi-latest version of Android on my G SIII. The ONLY problem is that the old style weather widget is still there. They didn't upgrade to the new one as seen in the GS4.

Sent from my Galaxy SIII using the AC Forums App!

robthomps82

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
I have noticed an issue after the upgrade. Every document that have downloaded from my work e-mail account shows up in the notification bar. After I clear the notifications, they all come back. It's the arrow pointing down to a line and there's at 15 of them. I don't know to keep them from reappearing, as it's really annoying. If anyone has the same issue and knows how to fix it, please let me know. Thanks!

robthomps82

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Nevermind I figured it out. I had to click on each one of them as if I was open them then use the back arrow to exit out of the choose program dialog.

robthomps82

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Well, I thought I figured I out. Every time I get a notification of any type they all come back. It's driving me nuts. Please help!

robthomps82

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
I found another topic on this forum that is discussing this same issue. I believe I may have FINALLY fixed the problem. It's working OK now.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Known issue with 4.3 - go to the Downloads app (in your Apps Drawer); open it; clear both tabs.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4

antlopez47

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
Re: Cricket Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Update Rolling Out Today!

was wondering if you had fix that issue with your notification becasue I am also having the same issue.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
antlopez47,
Did you already try the suggestion in post #6 and find that it didn't work?

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4

antlopez47

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
Re: Cricket Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Update Rolling Out Today!

Actually what I did and it work is I went to one of the notification on top that kept on appearing and I press and hold. Then a pop up came up that said app info. I clicked on that and then all I did was uncheck the box that said show notification and all the app notifications went away and hasnt appeared at all.

I didn?t understand when you said clear apps wasn?t sure if you were talking about uninstall so I didn?t bother trying that instead I just mess with my phone and ended up solving the issue.

Thank you

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar