Galaxy S3 boot loop issue

JamesLowdell

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys,

My phone run out of battery yesterday, now when i turn it on it seems to loop on the start up.

I have tried several things like, getting up hboot, to restore the phone to select boot phone, or even root the device. Also took the phone apart to clean the power button as i read somewhere else that that is what might cause it too.

Where it am stuck on boot all the time, i cannot access it via USB, cannot turn USB debugging off to root it...

HELPPP??!?!? I am going away on friday and have no time to give to Vodafone to repair as their turn around time is 10 days!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,
James

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys,

My phone run out of battery yesterday, now when i turn it on it seems to loop on the start up.

I have tried several things like, getting up hboot, to restore the phone to select boot phone, or even root the device. Also took the phone apart to clean the power button as i read somewhere else that that is what might cause it too.

Where it am stuck on boot all the time, i cannot access it via USB, cannot turn USB debugging off to root it...

HELPPP??!?!? I am going away on friday and have no time to give to Vodafone to repair as their turn around time is 10 days!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,
James
Have you rebooted into recovery and cleared cache? http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...ing-into-recovery-mode-galaxy-s2-s3-tab2.html