mulitpe download arrows keep reappearing after update to 4.4 om my samsung s3

maxelcat

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi

I jumped in and upgraded mu Samsung s3 yesterday to 4.4

Now I find many download arrows in my notification area. I go and clear them and a few seconds later they are all back again. It is showing me all the pdfs and so forth that I have ever download. I keep clearing it, and seconds later the list is back again.

Also, the keyboard has reset itself back to the qwerty keyboard. I want it to be the type of keyboard that has several letters per button (sorry don't know what's its called) but I just can't seem to find how to set it.

I'd appreciate any help

Many thanks

Edward

fredd17

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi

I jumped in and upgraded mu Samsung s3 yesterday to 4.4

Now I find many download arrows in my notification area. I go and clear them and a few seconds later they are all back again. It is showing me all the pdfs and so forth that I have ever download. I keep clearing it, and seconds later the list is back again.

Also, the keyboard has reset itself back to the qwerty keyboard. I want it to be the type of keyboard that has several letters per button (sorry don't know what's its called) but I just can't seem to find how to set it.

I'd appreciate any help

Many thanks

Edward

Hi there,

For the download arrows go to your apps open the Downloads app (square box with big arrow pointing down) Tap "other download" on top right then tap "clear list" at the bottom. :)

For the keyboard... sorry I have no clue how to fix that. :/

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I want it to be the type of keyboard that has several letters per button
Assuming that you're using the stock Samsung keyboard, go to Settings -> Language and input -> select the gear icon at the far right of Samsung keyboard -> select Portrait keyboard types -> select 3x4 keyboard
qa9u3uja.jpg
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
After pressing gear icon I don't get the portrait keyboard option. . .am using the standard keyboard
Sorry, that was from 4.1.2 MF1 - guess they removed it in 4.3.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4

Brent Moore

Dec 27, 2013
Visit site
I go to my apps, slect the Download button in the upper right hand corner... but there is no Other Downloads button in the upper right corner. Any ideas?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-12-27-11-19-38.png
    Screenshot_2013-12-27-11-19-38.png
    569.8 KB · Views: 18

Austin185

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
I go to my apps, slect the Download button in the upper right hand corner... but there is no Other Downloads button in the upper right corner. Any ideas?

Its an actual app. The download folder is an app that is a black box with arrow in it pointing down.

Posted via Android Central App