Cropping Photo Problems

bloomy15

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
On my samsung galaxy s3 3G, I accidentally set a photo editor that is used for cropping photos for wallpapers. Before when a set a picture as lock screen, two applications pop up saying 'Complete Action Using' either This-something-called-app-i-dont-remember and an app for gallery and an 'Always' and 'Just Once' options. I accidentally tapped the app as ALWAYS that i dont want because of the poor quality. Now it is set as my photo cropping editor. Please someone help me and set it back to the normal crop where it has blue lines and grids. It is really frustrating me and I bet other people are annoyed by it too.

If you ask me what the app is called, well I dont know I dont remember. This happen to me on Christmas Day! What a great present... :'( I really want this fixed!! :( :(

muzichead

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
On my samsung galaxy s3 3G, I accidentally set a photo editor that is used for cropping photos for wallpapers. Before when a set a picture as lock screen, two applications pop up saying 'Complete Action Using' either This-something-called-app-i-dont-remember and an app for gallery and an 'Always' and 'Just Once' options. I accidentally tapped the app as ALWAYS that i dont want because of the poor quality. Now it is set as my photo cropping editor. Please someone help me and set it back to the normal crop where it has blue lines and grids. It is really frustrating me and I bet other people are annoyed by it too.

If you ask me what the app is called, well I dont know I dont remember. This happen to me on Christmas Day! What a great present... :'( I really want this fixed!! :( :(

You need to clear the default for that app. Press your home button and when the menu comes up, click on the little pie on the left, at the top you will see "clear defaults", (3rd one over), scroll to the app you want and press clear...

VanBCguy

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
At the risk of derailing this thread, the OP speaks of the blue lines in the Gallery app photo editor. I've noticed that it has very limited movement/adjustment properties. Move it one way, and it'll adjust another angle. Is there a better app to do this or a way to tweak the Gallery app to allow for better sizing and/or cropping?

bloomy15

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
You need to clear the default for that app. Press your home button and when the menu comes up, click on the little pie on the left, at the top you will see "clear defaults", (3rd one over), scroll to the app you want and press clear...

Yes I tried doing that but the thing is the app I need to get rid of is not in the applications in the menu. I know people say to 'clear default' but it's just the app is not there :(

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Settings -> Application manager -> Menu button -> Reset app preferences (this will clear ALL app defaults)

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro

AxlMyk

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
When you get it all figured out, try Aviary. One heck of a nice app. In fact, install it and make it the default.

AC App on SGS3