How to download music from itunes to a SG3 using Kies

slevett

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

I am trying to sync my music library from itunes to my SG3.

However, when I click the sync tab for Kies, the only options it gives for download are
-sync with address book
-sync schedules with iCal
but I want to download music!

thanks,

Simon

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
You can use Google music manager or Easy Phone Tunes to transfer the music. Google music manager will let you stream the music. Easy phone Tunes puts the music on your phone.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
but the computer is not recognising the device by USB
You may want to try installing the Kies software on your PC (with the phone disconnected) - it'll also install the right drivers for the phone. Once Kies is installed connect the phone and let Windows discover all of the right files - that may take 10 minutes; just be patient and don't fiddle with anything until Windows finishes installing drivers.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro

slevett

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
Thanks - Kies would be fantastic however everytime I download it and click on the sync tab, the only items it allows me to download are the personal information ie. ical, address book but NO music!

thanks for your help and Happy New Year!

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
the computer is not recognising the device by USB
You said that the computer wasn't recognizing the phone - that was the purpose of installing Kies.

Since Kies recognizes the phone the problem is with iSyncr. Have you tried using the wireless feature in iSyncr? Or checked their website, or sent them email?

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro

slevett

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for your message - I will contact isyncr.

My question with Kies is that this software IS recognising my android and its library. However, it is not giving me the option to transfer music in the sync tab.

Any ideas?

slevett

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for your message - I will contact isyncr.

My question with Kies is that this software IS recognising my android and its library. However, it is not giving me the option to transfer music in the sync tab.

Any ideas?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01