Galaxy S3 - 40% less battery issues

jamezholt

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys hope all are well

I've been having a few issues over the last month with my Samsung galaxy s3 lte.

At roughly 40-50% and less the battery on my phone goes berserk

I could be on an app or just quickly checking my Facebook etc and all of a sudden my battery is at the 15% warning.

At this point my phone has flashing white lines scrambling across the screen and you can literally watch the percentage drain in seconds.

Come 5-10% my screen goes off and that's it phones dead and cannot get it back on until I've recharged it.

While all this is happening my phone tells me my battery is fully charged at times and to unplug my charger (which isn't connected)

Any ideas

I've tried a different battery in my phone to see if it was the battery which it wasn't .

Thanks in advance

James

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Just to make sure it isn't the two batteries, try laying them flat on a table and spinning them. If they spin freely, then they could both be bad.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Did this problem start with the update to 4.3? If so, have you performed a Factory Reset and cache wipe in Recovery mode?

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01