Can you prioritize or order the phone numbers within contacts?

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
Many, if not most, of the people in my contacts have multiple phone numbers. Which one of those numbers shows up first, and is used as the "default" number, seems random. On my old htc phone it was possible to identify a number as the "primary." I can't seem to find any way to do something similar with the S3 version.

Any ideas?

crabbz

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
While looking at the contact, press the menu button and select 'mark as default'. Then you can chose the default number. Does that do what you are looking for?

abrafam

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
I still have a problem. The mobile no for a contact is in the 4th position on the contact details list. How do I move this mobile no to the top of the list?

crabbz

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
If you are trying to set the default you do not have to move the number. Just hit the menu button and select 'mark as default', then set the mobile number as the default. If you really want to move the number then you have to do it manually -- clear the number in the first slot and put the mobile number there, then clear the old mobile slot and put the other number there.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae