I bought one of these little boombox Bluetooth speaker w/ mic. It paired & connected no problem with my Samsung Galaxy S3 but as soon as it did, it killed my Galaxy external speaker and nothing comes out of the Bluetooth speaker. I tried it with my wife's iPhone & co-workers' iPhone and it works great. I tried everything I could think of to get my galaxy's exterior speaker to work again and nothing but I eventually figured out that the only way I could was to remove the battery for a few seconds & re-install.

I thought the problem might have been the Bluetooth speaker so I returned it and bought a different brand name and same problem. I tried changing all the settings I could think of.

Does anyone have any suggestions, please?

Thanks in advance.
    01-27-2014 04:20 PM
    There's millions of these Samsung Galaxy S3 out there and nobody else has this problem?
    01-28-2014 09:34 AM
    There's millions of these Samsung Galaxy S3 out there and nobody else has this problem?
    Didn't your Mom always tell you that you're one-in-a-million? Well, she was right!

Unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately), there are not millions of forum participants, so although you may not be the only one having this problem, no one with a similar problem has seen your post.

Did you do a search for 'Bluetooth' in the forum and look for any problems that were similar to yours that you might learn from? (Hint: there are lots of them - you're not the first person with Bluetooth issues.)

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro
    Black_Clydesdale likes this.
    01-30-2014 03:44 PM
    No I have a tab 2 10.1, a gs3, and 2 different blue tooth speakers. They work well together.
    Sometime I have to turn BT off of one of the devices, to get the speaker recognized by the other device.
    Heygsder. Believe it or else my firstPC was a Timex Sinclair z80.
    Ran off of cassettes. Spreadsheet and aircraft game.

Posted via Android Central App
    01-30-2014 04:00 PM
    You're right. I was so pissed off at the time I wrote this, My apologies.

I did some searching and LabRat had the answer in this thread http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...ease-help.html

Thanks again.

As for my Mom, never heard her say that and I`ll leave it at that. LOL .....
    Didn't your Mom always tell you that you're one-in-a-million? Well, she was right!

Unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately), there are not millions of forum participants, so although you may not be the only one having this problem, no one with a similar problem has seen your post.

Did you do a search for 'Bluetooth' in the forum and look for any problems that were similar to yours that you might learn from? (Hint: there are lots of them - you're not the first person with Bluetooth issues.)

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro
    01-30-2014 09:25 PM
    Believe it or else my firstPC was a Timex Sinclair z80.
    Ran off of cassettes
    Oh, you had to upscale model, eh?

01-30-2014 11:11 PM
    YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE!

Mine has killed 2 of my bluetooth speakers!
    Getting rid of this junk of a phone, thanks Samsung <3
    03-26-2015 11:25 AM