SD card reading problems

liamzuid

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

I have been experiencing sd card problems with my galaxy s3.

After a few days of having the sd card in my phone the music is starting to skip a few moments. and if I replay the same bit after hearing a skip in it. The skip won't appear or will appear at a different moment.

This gets progressively worse after a few days, untill it reaches the point where my phone crashes.

The card was a 2nd hand 64 gb card, I'm trying the same thing with an sd card 8 gb which I am 100% sure of that it works properly (used to be in my old galaxy pocket).

I'm getting sick and tired of having this problem. Does anyone know how to solve this.

Yours faithfully,

Liam

sk8trix

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

I have been experiencing sd card problems with my galaxy s3.

After a few days of having the sd card in my phone the music is starting to skip a few moments. and if I replay the same bit after hearing a skip in it. The skip won't appear or will appear at a different moment.

This gets progressively worse after a few days, untill it reaches the point where my phone crashes.

The card was a 2nd hand 64 gb card, I'm trying the same thing with an sd card 8 gb which I am 100% sure of that it works properly (used to be in my old galaxy pocket).

I'm getting sick and tired of having this problem. Does anyone know how to solve this.

Yours faithfully,

Liam

I had a similar issue with the SIII but it had something to do with the rom I was using, because once i switched roms i didnt have it anymore. Are you stock?

WAWood8

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
Had similar thing happen to me just before my SD card "died". I've found that the Samsung brand SD cards tend to work the best with my S3.

If there's stuff you don't want to lose from the SD card, suggest you back that up as soon as possible.

As to a possible "fix" -- sorry, there is no miracle cure for this.