Music Problem

Nadine Sjuhada

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
I have some problems here. I dont know since when, but I realized it just now. Almost half of my tracks can not be opened, it says "Sorry, the player does not support this type of audio file." And all these tracks (that cant be opened) are Unknown Artists, even though I have changed them to the correct format everytime I downloaded songs. When I played it on shuffle, it skipped 1 until 5 songs in a row. I use basic music player, musixmatch, and playerpro, but none of them works. I've also checked my playlists and the songs there are gone. I don't understand this, I updated my phone version and apps like in routine but i still got this? And I just moved my songs to 4GB SDCard some other time, is it affecting? Please I need answers. How to get my music back to normal? (My android version right now is 4.3, if that helps).

ps : Sorry for my english.
PLEASE ANSWER

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I have some problems here. I dont know since when, but I realized it just now. Almost half of my tracks can not be opened, it says "Sorry, the player does not support this type of audio file." And all these tracks (that cant be opened) are Unknown Artists, even though I have changed them to the correct format everytime I downloaded songs. When I played it on shuffle, it skipped 1 until 5 songs in a row. I use basic music player, musixmatch, and playerpro, but none of them works. I've also checked my playlists and the songs there are gone. I don't understand this, I updated my phone version and apps like in routine but i still got this? And I just moved my songs to 4GB SDCard some other time, is it affecting? Please I need answers. How to get my music back to normal? (My android version right now is 4.3, if that helps).

ps : Sorry for my english.
PLEASE ANSWER
Welcome to Android Central :)
It's likely that the SD card is corrupted and/or corrupted the music files when you transferred them. Did you have them saved on the internal storage before, or on a computer?
If you still have copies elsewhere, try placing them directly on the internal storage and see if they work. If they do, you need to format the card and try again

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
If they do, you need to format the card and try again
Or just leave them in the internal memory and save yourself the hassle of it happening again.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Or just leave them in the internal memory and save yourself the hassle of it happening again.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro
That works too but I'm assuming that having them on the card is because they don't want it on the phone.

Denisew 1972

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
Same thing happened to my files while moving from a 16g card to a 32g card. Tried everything to fix it, nothing worked. Thinking it was a corrupt card but never did figure it out. I switched back to the 16g card, use Z Player for the music player and all is well again. I never found out if the card was corrupt or not, didn't want to waste more money buying a new card to try it, but 4g cards aren't that expensive. I'd try a new card and use a computer to transfer files over. Let us know what works, personally I'd like to get a 64g card (my 16g is almost max) and try it out but it's an expensive way to test it just to hope it works LOL.

Posted via Android Central App

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21