Emoji app for samsung galaxy S3

Feb 22, 2014
Visit site
Can someone recommend and emoji application to use with my Samsung Galaxy S3. I have Verizon. I want the keyboard so I can use the different pictures in SMS as well as on Facebook. I saw someone post a picture of someone paddle boarding from their emoji app. I don't have a lot of choices on my Samsung keyboard. Thanks!

_YoKolorMeBadd

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
Same here. I'm looking for an emoji app that actually works. I heard they only show up on our phones with the Kit Kat version OS.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AC Forums mobile app

GTWalling

May 18, 2011
Visit site
The problem you may encounter is what ever app you use for the other party to see them they would need the same app. When I get a message from an iPhone user and they send a smiley it still shows up as Andy on the S3. What you send is not what the receiver sees. It will show what emoji icons are on there end.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Do you know what you can use to use emoji on Facebook?
I don't use Facebook, but a quick search in the Google Play Store turned up a few apps that mentioned emoji or emoticon support. None had 4.5 star ratings so I won't list anything here, but you can probably find one that'll meet your needs.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro

Sankavi Drika

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
Get the app called "Kii Keyboard" from Google Play. It may seem like too much but it really does combine all the best features of several different keyboards available. Full emoji, voice to text, other symbols. Also, if you use multiple languages it supports way more options than others I've used. No sacrifices with Kii!! The only issue is that when you type the emoji is displays as the android emoji but don't worry other people see it as emoji :D

justlmb

May 15, 2014
Visit site
:-( I am registered with Samsung and their Apps and when I send emoji's from my downloaded APP, they show up as blank texts or Question marks at the end of my text. Sending from my S3 to an Iphone 5S:mad: and I HATE the andy Emoji's

serenity90

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
I have the Samsung Galaxy S3 and don't have 4.4 yet. I had all kinds of problems trying to implement emojis until I installed the emoji keyboard KK from the Play Store. I have not had to download a different SMS or plug in, and I surely didn't root my phone. I now have tons of emojis. I can send them via SMS to IPhone users and others and they see them. I also see emojis that are sent to me from Iphones.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay