How do I stop the screen from switching on when the power supply is plugged in?

Cheetz007

Feb 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi y'all,

I have a Samsung Galaxy S3, obv.

My problem is that I'm a delivery driver so am in and out of my car all the time. I use wifi, bluetooth, GPS, just about all the most battery draining things I can think of so I like to have my phone plugged in while I'm driving but don't like to leave it plugged in while I'm out of the car. Any time I connect or disconnect the power supply the screen switches on which really annoys me, is there any way of stopping that from happening?

I have tried searching the forum but either this question hasn't come up or I'm searching with the wrong keywords!

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I'm not aware of a setting to disable that, but your screen timeout should kick in and turn the screen off after the appropriate delay.

You can probably find an app that'll do what you're looking for, but you'll have to dig for it - I didn't see anything offhand.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro

piannetta

May 13, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I have the same problem, I'm replying to bump the message and hopefully get some fresh ideas from the community

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nayminthuyain888