Galaxy S3: homescreen keeps getting removed

Ron1697

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
I have a galaxy s3 with android 4.3 and i had 4 homescreen that I customized with a few apps and a widget bit every once in a while one or maybe all of the h omescreens will be gone. Has anyone experienced this before.? If so do you know how to stop this from happening. I hate having to create new homescreens and add apps and widgets

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited by a moderator:

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Re: homescreen keeps getting removed

Are you using the stock TouchWiz interface, or are you using a 3rd party Launcher?

How often does this happen? If it happens frequently you can try booting into Safe mode and see if the problem persists - if it doesn't, then some 3rd party app is causing the problem.

Did it just start recently (for example, after the update to 4.3)?

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro

Ron1697

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
I'm using touchwiz and its been happening since i got my phone. When i got my phone it was already updated to android 4. 3

Ron1697

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
I'm using stock touchwiz and it been happening frequently since I got my phone. When I first used my phone it was already updated to android 4. 3

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Well, you can see if the problem still occurs in Safe mode http://support.verizonwireless.com/support/devices/knowledge_base.html/59242

Or perform a Factory Reset, and then don't install any 3rd party apps and see if the problem persists.

Basically, it's an unusual problem and the only thing I can think of is that some custom wallpaper or something like that is causing your problem.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro