Save video recorded in Instagram

uullie

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
First, excuse my english. And also, sorry if i'm posting this at the wrong category.

I recorded a video in Instagram and it's working fine during processing and editing but then the app crashes when i click next after choosing a cover image. When i open Instagram the video is still there but the same thing happens when i try to upload it again. Usually the recorded video gets saved in my gallery. But after checking my phone I can't find it. So is there anyway to save the video that seems stuck in my Instagram?

Hopefully, someone understood this post :)

Posted via Android Central App

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
First, excuse my english. And also, sorry if i'm posting this at the wrong category.

I recorded a video in Instagram and it's working fine during processing and editing but then the app crashes when i click next after choosing a cover image. When i open Instagram the video is still there but the same thing happens when i try to upload it again. Usually the recorded video gets saved in my gallery. But after checking my phone I can't find it. So is there anyway to save the video that seems stuck in my Instagram?

Hopefully, someone understood this post :)

Posted via Android Central App
Welcome to the forums!

The video should be saved in the gallery > instagram folder. If you don't see it with the stock gallery try another (Quickpic is a good alternative) or file manager. If still nothing is there then something happened when the video was being saved and it didn't actually save. Hope this helps.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463