Samsung S3 suddenly started self-rebooting!

androidbat

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site
Hi, this is my first post :)

My Samsung S3 suddenly started self-rebooting every few minutes :(

I can reset, wipe all data but my only problem is on how to backup all the data; contacts, messages, photos, etc as I am not able to connected using kies and not even able to backup any data using the partition! It doesn't allow even few moments to copy. It's really annoying and the only thing I wish to do is to backup my data and through the phone.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi, this is my first post :)

My Samsung S3 suddenly started self-rebooting every few minutes :(

I can reset, wipe all data but my only problem is on how to backup all the data; contacts, messages, photos, etc as I am not able to connected using kies and not even able to backup any data using the partition! It doesn't allow even few moments to copy. It's really annoying and the only thing I wish to do is to backup my data and through the phone.

I would suggest rebooting into recovery and clearing cache. See if that helps.
http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...ing-into-recovery-mode-galaxy-s2-s3-tab2.html
No personal data gets wiped in this process.

androidbat

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the forums!

If you take the battery out of the phone for a minute or two, then reinsert it, does the phone turn on by itself?

If it doesn't you can try booting into Safe mode Safe Mode - Samsung Galaxy S® III and see if the problem persists.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk

I wish to tell you that I have successfully backedup everything using theis method and I really appreciate your support. Thank you very much indeed.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I wish to tell you that I have successfully backedup everything
Great! If your phone behaved normally in Safe mode then your problems were being caused by one (or more) 3rd party apps. After performing a Factory Reset you'll need to be careful with what you install. You probably want to install a few apps and use the phone for a couple of days before installing another set.

Also be sure to look at the ratings in the Google Play Store - I don't install anything that has less than a 4.0 rating.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I had same.problem with Galaxy w.i coudnt rectify
You're going to have to be more specific if you want some help - there's a few things that can cause constant rebooting (bad/stuck Power switch/button; faulty apps; failing battery).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair