I am hacked and I have several questions about hacking the Galaxy S3. I will for now ask for help wi

SCIENTASIA

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
I would like to know if their is an app for examining logs for my galaxy s3 as I have seriously have been hacked and even getting a new Android phone did not stop the intrusions. I have Verizon and due to the fact that they were unable to find answers to my questions (like why am I not getting Verizons network, and instead I get network extender instead of Verizon, and when using it I get error message saying that my connection is unstable) (an IP that says that is where the browser I logged into is in San Francisco while I live in Texas) yet bottom of Google page says that I am in Texas in my town, today anyway as it varies from day to day. Verizon has sent me five different Android still s, yet I am still hacked. I have been researing this issue now for the last year and a half. I believe that my credentials have uploaded and I am certain that they hacked several times over and I have a book full of passwords to prove it. I would go to the email that Google sent the link to but my password was rejected so they hacked it before I got to the recovery email for the link. At that point I did not have access to either of these sites and had to call my email provider for a password change over the phone with two. This is no joke I feel as if I lost all of my privacy (raped over and over). They are not afraid of me knowing as this goes on while I am watching and they seem to know about everything that I do. Before the android they stole my Asus pc, and everything in it. I watched as they ran script right in front of me talking about my password being "almost non existant" and other things like remove DEBRA'S. PC I am sure they are remotely accessing my phone. Here's the kicker though, I found out that this has been going on since 2009,as I went through my details (I have kept notes and printouts of the printouts of the history of what's been going on. They invaded me exactly one month after purchasing my pc as I wrote down what the warning said. It told me that a security event had taken place. Four accounts unknown had come in. I only knew to log it as I did not know at the time what the warning ment let alone how to deal with it. Needless to say the following week I was told that I would need a new windows and I did that but to no avail my pc now was consistently haveing problems that made no sense. One of my diagnostics told me that I had two operating systems (xp and vista). It . also said that I had four modems four printers, and now my pc became a file server and no no longer a pc. It was also renamed from Debra pc to asuse. I found this out when I decided to try to locate the pc with my android. I was successful and I logged all of the network stats and tracked it and then in the middle of that having the network stats on hand I was able to trace down the signal and got the home address. That didn't help me out because no one I went to (FBI, and police) wanted to help me. I don't think they had the knowledge that they needed, motivation, or could not understand, or thought I was crazy. I have learned so much from this ongoing issue as I was constantly having to fix things. I could go on but it's a very detailed story and I know I can not be free until these people are caught and stopped. So I hope there is someone out there who can help me with a solution. One last thing, I researched my settings in Google and above my phone number is another mobile phone number it says ex then a mobile number from new Jersey. I am thinking that my calls, we're being picked up by the extention in order to monitor and restrict me. So if anyone has any information they could help me with I would be so happy as I feel like I am being abused, as I said earlier this is like being raped. If anyone can help point me to a local or a way to view my system logs, that would be a big help. I have to stop this atrocity, because it's the only right thing to do so maybe other potential victims may not have to go through what I have been through. I feel like this information can and will be useful for security protection, but it has to be solved and I have now enough information documented that it can be solved. Thank you for your time in reading my long tail of woe. Hope to hear from someone soon. Thanks again.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Well things aren't adding up here..

If your Gmail was hacked calling your cable provider wouldn't of done anything as they can't reset your Gmail password.. So that confuses me.

Your PC could have been infected by a Trojan or virus and this is your issue. Taking it to a PC repair place and letting them wipe it would probably be the best option.

As for your Android saying the wifi is unstable this is just a feature of Android and is harmless.. It doesn't mean anyone is hacking you.

The website showing you are in San Francisco versus Texas can be related to your ISP or carrier not relaying the information properly. When I was on Sprint it always thought my closest servers were New York but I live in Florida so.. That's all it was.. That's not a hacking thing.

If you have a network extender for Verizon in your home your phone will use that to connect to the Verizon network while you're home so that doesn't sound that odd.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Oh also your Gmail account could be getting the password Sent to the person who owns the Trojan on your PC and that's how they keep getting it.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I would suggest a strong password on your router, nothing less than 15 characters (mine is 26), and use a different PC to reset your gmail, like Almeuit suggested.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
If/when you get a new phone create your gmail account on the phone, and don't link any of your previous emails to this one as a backup or anything. Never log in to that gmail account on any PC.

^^^ That will solve the problem since there is no way they can know that email belongs to you.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
If things are that bad you should try over on XDA - most of the OS coder folks hang out there; I wouldn't even know how to begin to help you - sorry.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk

antihackerscout

Feb 5, 2015
Visit site
Dear Scientasia, I applaud you for posting your story. you are not crazy and the techies that say "it doesn't add up are naive. I too had three laptops and cell phones hacked. I am technical so I can tell exactly what services and processes are being used. My phone is constantly hacked via remote connections and now the perp is shutting down power on my phone via Samsung keyboard:android client connect:ac service. Remote clients are connected constantly. My question is where are the protections for you and I? I feel the Googles, Samsungs and Apples are putting technology out with little regard to security. There is no help from Police or FBI or even the cell phone providers. I've put up with this for over two years. I'm unable to track an IP but I know who is doing this and I can't prove it.

AxlMyk

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
What the heck is going on here?
Doesn't anyone know how to use paragraphs anymore? And these 2 claim to be "Technical" people?

AC App on SGS3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol