Deleted Photo recovery help!!!

Kari Bowen

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
I have a Samsung Galaxy SIII. I was in my gallery and selected my camera photo album. Somehow I accidentally hit delete and when it said are you sure I tried to hit cancel but with a baby in my arms accidentally hit yes. I hit cancel as it was deleting but it still deleted all of my camera pictures. Every thing I've read online says the pictures are still there it's just a matter of retrieving them, and not writing over them with new pictures. I have downloaded some photo recovery programs but the drives to scan never show my phone even though I have it plugged into the computer. I know my phone is connected because I can see it through my computer, just not through the recovery program. I also enabled the developer options and selected USB debugging, but that doesn't seem to do much either. I'm not very tech savy so that may be my problem as well.
Are all my pictures lost or is there somewhere I can take it to retrieve my photos?
Since I did this, I have enabled the google+ backup so this won't happen again, didn't realize this wasn't enabled in the first place. :(

Kaylonyon4

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
I am sorry to hear that your needed images are deleted. But, it is not impossible to get them back.
From now on, stop using the original image device in case of any unwanted overwriting and plunge it to computer to see whether they could be retrieved back at the aid of some data recovery software(like Recuva, 4Card Recovery and iCare Data Recovery Free, etc.)
Just search related key words on the internet and you can find many such programs. Based on your own conditions, just select a proper one carefully.
If you successfully rescue every erased photo back, also remember to save them on another device, not the same device, in case of data recovery failure.
Is this helpful for you?

Claudia7874

Aug 29, 2014
Visit site
After reading this post, I have thought about my phone SD card with accidental photo deletion problems. At that time, all my phone SD card photos were deleted by my bother when viewing them. No one of them could be accessed again after deletion. In order to view them again, I had tried a lot of ways.
Fortunately, with the guidance of some suggestions, like some data recovery software: 4Card Recovery, PhotoRec and more, online, I finally rescued all card images back.
Therefore, if you really have no luck to get your card files back, these tools could be your chances.
Hope it will help you out somehow.