Unlocked Bell Mobility Samsung Galaxy S3

Fedupx2

Mar 29, 2014
Visit site
A "Straight Talk" customer from the US purchased my unlocked Bell Mobility phone. When they boot the phone up with their sim card they are getting this message "enter sim network unlock pin". All of my research shows that this phone is compatible with the AT&T network and when I purchased this phone from Bell it was carrier unlocked. Before I refund this sale, I want to make sure that we have not missed anything.
Phone is unlocked, rooted but with stock rom and is Android version 4.1.1 Jellybean.

Thanks for all suggestions or solutions.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
It would be great if you posted the solution in case someone else has a similar problem - that's what makes the forums work.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk

Fedupx2

Mar 29, 2014
Visit site
It would be great if you posted the solution in case someone else has a similar problem - that's what makes the forums work.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk

Since there was no response to this thread but many views, it appeared that there was no interest or maybe I just did not search enough. I was certain that the phone was unlocked by the carrier when it was purchased but the buyer claimed that he paid to unlock it. I refunded him what he said he paid.....

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Since there was no response to this thread but many views, it appeared that there was no interest
Or perhaps no one that viewed your post (as I did) had anything helpful to suggest since your scenario was very specific.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylorhudson5670