My S3 updated to Android 4.3 recently. Now messages are shown in a smaller font and will not remember new words when composing messages; how do I change the settings back to what they were? Thanks.
    04-16-2014 09:25 AM
    My S3 updated to Android 4.3 recently. Now messages are shown in a smaller font and will not remember new words when composing messages; how do I change the settings back to what they were? Thanks.
    Do you have a font setting in your keyboard? Go to Settings>Language and Input and then click the settings icon to the right of your keyboard.
    04-16-2014 09:44 AM
    Welcome to the forums!
    Now messages are shown in a smaller font
    Are you using the stock Messaging app? If so, there's a setting that allows you to use the Volume rocker to change the size of the font.
    and will not remember new words when composing messages
    This is a function of your keyboard and not the Messaging app - which keyboard are you using?

If you didn't do a Factory Reset and system cache wipe after the update you may want to consider it - just my $0.02.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
    Golfdriver97 likes this.
    04-16-2014 11:50 AM
    Looked for font under settings for keyboard, etc, , but couldn't find anything
    04-17-2014 08:37 AM
    Welcome to the forums!Are you using the stock Messaging app? If so, there's a setting that allows you to use the Volume rocker to change the size of the font.This is a function of your keyboard and not the Messaging app - which keyboard are you using?

I am using the stock messaging app. Where can i find the setting to use the Volume rocker?

i am using the Samsung keyboard.

[Love the fact you are using a Sinclair ZX-80!]

If you didn't do a Factory Reset and system cache wipe after the update you may want to consider it - just my $0.02.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
    04-17-2014 08:40 AM
    With the stock Messaging app open, press the Menu button, select Settings, scroll down and check 'Use the volume key'Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
    gizmofla likes this.
    04-17-2014 12:30 PM