Missing the Unlock Screen function from Driving mode

Alison Warren

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
Guys I have upgraded my hubs to a Galaxy S3 from a SIII mini which is on 4.1.2 and within the Text-To-Speech settings is the Driving mode, within that is Unlock Screen which allows the phone to speak whats on the screen when you unlock it and tell you what page your on as you scroll through the screens (need this as blind) but in 4.3 on the SIII I cant find where to set this up as its not in Hands Free mode or the Accessibilities within the settings on the phone.... Any idea where they moved it to or did they remove it.....

Chrs

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the forums!

Are you referring to something different than Talkback, which tells you what's on a screen? Talkback was in Settings -> Accessibility.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk

Alison Warren

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the forums!

Are you referring to something different than Talkback, which tells you what's on a screen? Talkback was in Settings -> Accessibility.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk

Yes, this is when I hit the power button after its been asleep it gives me the time & temperature on the lock screen... Then when I switch between screens it will say 1 of 5, 2 of 5 etc.....

Chrs

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49