12-25-2018 12:20 PM
81 1234
tools
    i think i found your problem, in the image shown above your CSC is KSA(Saudi Arabia) but you are from Pakistan
    you need to flash a Pakistan firmware CSC-PAK
    my dear I flashed Pak version of 4.1.2 and 4.3 both. but same problem, I contacted the person who repaired the EMMC chip, he said it's board is modified now so you can not update to official firmware. he can mend it with Z3X box, but asked me not to update to official, only custom roms.
    05-12-2014 08:13 AM
    my dear I flashed Pak version of 4.1.2 and 4.3 both. but same problem, I contacted the person who repaired the EMMC chip, he said it's board is modified now so you can not update to official firmware. he can mend it with Z3X box, but asked me not to update to official, only custom roms.
    Is that guy a Samsung service center staff? Whether Custom rom or official rom they all work with android. Custom rom run under the android platform so the official rom may work. Custom rom and official rom, try flashing with official firmwares. If it fails try the custom

Ready to help you
    05-12-2014 08:23 AM
    Is that guy a Samsung service center staff? Whether Custom rom or official rom they all work with android. Custom rom run under the android platform so the official rom may work. Custom rom and official rom, try flashing with official firmwares. If it fails try the custom

Ready to help you
    No he is not service center guy, he is technician who repair smart phones, my phone got sudden death problem, he changed EMMC chip on board and said official firmware may not work with this phone cause of changed board config so tried lots of custom roms but no harm, now 3 days ago I tried official firmware from sam mobile site, I got this problm. when I connect to Kies 3 for upgrade it gives KSA version for my mobile.
    05-12-2014 08:34 AM
    No he is not service center guy, he is technician who repair smart phones, my phone got sudden death problem, he changed EMMC chip on board and said official firmware may not work with this phone cause of changed board config so tried lots of custom roms but no harm, now 3 days ago I tried official firmware from sam mobile site, I got this problm. when I connect to Kies 3 for upgrade it gives KSA version for my mobile.
    you made a mistake you should have send the phone to samsung service centre, we don't know what 3rdparty technicians will do to your phone.
    you need to find a good custom rom and install it. you can find custom rom from xda. if you need to install official firmware give your phone to samsung service centre. they will give a good service. phones like s3 will get a good service.and you will get the official firmware install it from them.
    third party technician will take out the original part from the phone and put back duplicate parts, so be careful

Ready to help you
    05-12-2014 08:48 AM
    you made a mistake you should have send the phone to samsung service centre, we don't know what 3rdparty technicians will do to your phone.
    you need to find a good custom rom and install it. you can find custom rom from xda. if you need to install official firmware give your phone to samsung service centre. they will give a good service. phones like s3 will get a good service.and you will get the official firmware install it from them.
    third party technician will take out the original part from the phone and put back duplicate parts, so be careful

Ready to help you
    probably samsung has no service center here and he is my friend no worry about duplicate parts.
    anyway What I have to do is only wait for weekend to go to home and get it repaired.
    05-12-2014 09:05 AM
    probably samsung has no service center here and he is my friend no worry about duplicate parts.
    anyway What I have to do is only wait for weekend to go to home and get it repaired.
    its ok then. if you need a help in finding a custom rom just post it here, i am always ready to help
    05-12-2014 09:30 AM
    its ok then. if you need a help in finding a custom rom just post it here, i am always ready to help
    another problem with wifi... its showing Obtaining IP address..... but not actualy connecting.. on changing to Static IP no trafic of data..
    05-12-2014 11:11 AM
    another problem with wifi... its showing Obtaining IP address..... but not actualy connecting.. on changing to Static IP no trafic of data..
    i have the same issue with one of my router,
    check whether the modem cable are connected correctly.
    check the router settings.
    Check the DHCP (dynamic host configuration protocol) settings from router

Ready to help you
    05-12-2014 11:18 AM

Ready to help you

I done it bro...thanks... keep in touch
    mobilecrackers likes this.
    05-12-2014 12:34 PM
    The problem is when you try to call anyone the error message says NOT REGISTERED ON NETWORK. I was fascinated this error in my Samsung phone, so I was working on this issue and trying to solve this issue.

How To Fix NOT REGISTERED ON NETWORK In Samsung or Android Phones
    05-13-2014 04:53 AM
    The problem is when you try to call anyone the error message says “NOT REGISTERED ON NETWORK“. I was fascinated this error in my Samsung phone, so I was working on this issue and trying to solve this issue.

How To Fix NOT REGISTERED ON NETWORK In Samsung or Android Phones
    hey bro any solution you found???? it is 5th day I'm facing this problem but no solution...
    05-13-2014 08:29 AM

Ready to help you
    Hey bro suggest me best custom rom for my s3, Kit kat or JB 4.3, which is ram efficient..
    05-13-2014 08:30 AM
    Hey bro suggest me best custom rom for my s3, Kit kat or JB 4.3, which is ram efficient..
    this will help you
    Top 5 KitKat ROMs for the Galaxy S3 - AndroidPIT
    05-13-2014 08:41 AM
    dear how can i know that, my s3's board is changed or not??
    05-13-2014 09:12 AM
    dear how can i know that, my s3's board is changed or not??
    Don't have a answer. You need to open it, I think so. Try those custom rom it may help you

Press THANK YOU and LIKE button if you gets the answer
    Saqib Rana likes this.
    05-13-2014 09:40 AM
    Don't have a answer. You need to open it, I think so. Try those custom rom it may help you

how can i flash 4.0.4 to S3, it's giving error or cache and recovery after installing.. OS not starting up.. is this an error of bootloader?
    05-13-2014 02:07 PM
    how can i flash 4.0.4 to S3, it's giving error or cache and recovery after installing.. OS not starting up.. is this an error of bootloader?
    is this a custom rom , you can use cwm or twrp to install it.
    if its a stock rom you can you odin as i mentioned above .
    if you had a 4.3 version before repairing, then you could not downgrade. if its a custom rom then it is ok
    05-13-2014 09:17 PM
    is this a custom rom , you can use cwm or twrp to install it.
    if its a stock rom you can you odin as i mentioned above .
    if you had a 4.3 version before repairing, then you could not downgrade. if its a custom rom then it is ok
    4.0.4 is stock rom and flashing via Odin. but I think it's bootloader problem. 4.0.4 bootloader is older not compatible with JB..
    before repair I had custom 4.3...
    05-14-2014 07:38 AM
    4.0.4 is stock rom and flashing via Odin. but I think it's bootloader problem. 4.0.4 bootloader is older not compatible with JB..
    before repair I had custom 4.3...
    so its better to use 4.3 or custom rom
    05-14-2014 07:39 AM
    so its better to use 4.3 or custom rom
    My frend ask me to visit him..he said efs repair would solve the problem. he's repair master. he said it will be done by Z3xBox
    05-14-2014 07:43 AM
    My frend ask me to visit him..he said efs repair would solve the problem. he's repair master. he said it will be done by Z3xBox
    Its better to do that. If it is fixed let me know

05-14-2014 07:49 AM
    Its better to do that. If it is fixed let me know

I will go to him on saturday, and I hope It'll be fixed..
    mobilecrackers likes this.
    05-14-2014 08:00 AM
    how can i make new thread here on this site?
    05-14-2014 08:11 AM
    how can i make new thread here on this site?
    go to the s3 section .you can find a post new thread button on top left or you post it here.

Saqib Rana likes this.
    05-14-2014 08:27 AM
    how can i repair my imei..or write new one
    05-15-2014 09:46 AM
81 1234