Stuck at the Samsung Splash screen

Timmyethy123

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
So,
I was texting with a friend of my and suddenly the phone turns off. This happens more than 1 time a month so I wasn't to worried.
But after trying to start my phone again (Just a normal start) it stayed at the splash screen. It plays a part of the 'intro' sound but does not continue any startup.
What I already tried:
Rebooted the phone countless times
Factory reseted the phone with the download thingy startup (Volume Up + Home + Power(Tried that about 5 times))
I'm completely clueless why it does this and I hope someone can help me.

In forward, Thanks

P.S.: There might be some grammar or spelling mistakes but don't blame me. I'm from The Netherlands. Thanks

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the forums!

I would never accuse someone who probably reads/writes/speaks more languages than I have pairs of shoes of bad spelling/grammar!

This is unfortunately an all too common problem. Your only recourse is to reload the firmware, which you can do using either the Kies software on your computer or using a tool called Odin.

If you haven't already used Kies you can find it online - just Google it; if your phone had the 4.3 firmware update then you'll need Kies v3; if it had 4.1.2 or earlier firmware then you'll need Kies v2.6. Kies will handle determining the correct firmware for your phone, downloading it from the Internet and installing it on the phone.

If you decide to use Odin (just Google it - look for v3.07; pick a source on XDA) you'll have to manually download the firmware, which you can find here - select your device in the drop-down list in the upper left corner, then mouse-over the region codes to find your country/carrier. You can find instructions on how to use Odin here

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk