samsung galaxy s3 charging problem

Mohammad Shebaro

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site
Guys when i put my samsung galxy s3 on charge the battery level drecreases instead of increasing//// oneday i left my phone 10 oclock p.m. at charge and it was 5% when i woke up in the morning at 8 oclock a.m. the battery was 8 %. I have changed the battery and even my charge 4 times and it's useless!!! I tried downloading apps that maybe fix my problem like downloading battery doctor ----->>>> useless again same problem. Pleaseeeeeeee helppp me

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the forums!

Have you tried turning the phone off completely and connecting the charger? You should see a graphic showing the current battery level and charging activity. In that configuration it should only take about two hours to fully charge the phone.

If the phone isn't charging properly in that configuration then you need to try a different charger AND cable. If there's still a problem then it's likely an issue with the micro-USB port on the phone - your options are to clean it, get it replaced or try a wireless charging solution.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk

Mohammad Shebaro

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi bro I tried charging my samsung galaxy s3 with a charger of samsung galaxy s4, my phone charged properly and fast and the battery lasts longer. Will it damage my phone if i do this?

Posted via the Android Central App