Why am I unable to listen to any sample songs in the Google play?

Starlight86

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Google play store unable to listen to any song samples

Before buying a song or album I used to be able to press the play button and hear a piece of the song.
But now for any song I press the play button next to it just skips all of them. .. it'll do the loading symbol then stop without playing.
Is there a way I can fix this?

cj2566

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Re: Google play store unable to listen to any song samples

Before buying a song or album I used to be able to press the play button and hear a piece of the song.
But now for any song I press the play button next to it just skips all of them. .. it'll do the loading symbol then stop without playing.
Is there a way I can fix this?

Try clearing cache and defaults in app settings.

cj2566

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Could you please explain how would I go about doing all of the above.
First, turn your phone off. Now, press and hold the Volume Up, Power and Home buttons until you see the Samsung screen. Release the Power button but continue to press Home and Volume Up until you are brought to the stock recovery mode. Then use the vol keys to navigate up and down to find WIPE CACHE PARTITION.
Reboot and you're done. If this fails, remove the apps and re-download them.

petersull

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for that. I didn't mention that I'm using a Galaxy Note 4. Would the same method apply? Wipe cache partition sounds a bit drastic to someone like me with no idea :) can I possibly do any harm or lose stuff I need doing this?

cj2566

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for that. I didn't mention that I'm using a Galaxy Note 4. Would the same method apply? Wipe cache partition sounds a bit drastic to someone like me with no idea :) can I possibly do any harm or lose stuff I need doing this?
Same method applies. As long as you don't select wipe data, you'll be fine.
Maybe start with deleting the app first, then try that if it's unsuccessful.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae