My Samsung Galaxy GT-i9300 won't turn on...

Soukaina Watanabe

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
So as said on the title, my samsung galaxy S3 won't turn on, at first, it would be stuck on the screet where it shows "GT-i9300" and after i tried to reset the cash, it literally stopped working, it won't access to the dowload mode either, I wanted to make sure that the problem wasn't caused by the battery so I borrowed a friend's battery, the phone was again stuck in the first screen, i tried charging it, it doesn't show any sign of life, the red light won't even turn on... I don't know what to do anymore

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the forums!

You could start by taking the battery out for awhile (10 minutes should be fine), then (without attempting to turn it on) connect a charger and see if it shows the battery graphic. If it doesn't, try a different charger AND cable. If that still doesn't show the desired results try all of the above using your friend's battery.

If the phone won't boot into Download mode there's not much that you can do personally - you'll need professional help. You could try a USB JIG, or look for someplace that offers JTAG services.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance