new charger but not working?

Matthew 3 Tears

Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
I recently bought a new charger for my Samsung Galaxy S3 on ebay, and it arrived in the mail and when I plugged it into my phone, the charger isn't working, but when I plug the charger into my other phone or my wireless Bluetooth speaker, the charger works fine, it's just not working on my galaxy S3, when I bought the charger on eBay it said that it works for the Galaxy S3, so I'm very confused on why it won't work for my galaxy S3, and I checked the battery... Its brand new...so it's not that.... And I took it into at&t and used a charger there made for the display phones, and the charger worked...so it's not the Charging port....I'll link the charger cable I bought on eBay. 4X Micro USB Charger Charging Sync Data Cable for Samsung Galaxy S3 S4 S5 Note 2 | eBay

Posted via the Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! There can be odd incompatibility issues sometimes with chargers or cables. I would contact the eBay seller and let them know it's not compatible, and ask for a refund. Then look for a different compatible charger.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20