Yesterday when I was looking for something on google chrome. I entered a blospot site adn after a moment it directed me to a web page whose url was starting with "android.com-9.mobi". In which it was saying that " your galaxy s3 is under the risk of slowing down becouse your apps are not up to date. tap the button to update." I accidentally tapped the button while trying to close the tab. and it directed me to google play store. goole play store wanted me to permission to reach my gogle plays store page. AT first I closed it. Then ı re-open the google play store it says the same thing so I clicked accept unwillingly becouse I would download anti- virus. I scanned it by using Mc-Afree Security it found nothing then download 360 security but it also couldn't find any thing. Phone has 4.3 verison of android. Please Help! What shoul I do.
    12-05-2014 06:11 AM
    Try Avast and/or Lookout. But if none of those find it, there may not be malware installed. Is your phone behaving like there is something wrong? Extra slow, popups, anything?

You might want to clear your chrome browsing history, including cookies. If necessary, uninstall then reinstall chrome. Clear the history and cookies in the Samsung browser as well.

Generally speaking, it is wise to avoid apps that promise to speed up or "optimize" your phone.
    12-05-2014 05:37 PM
    There is no popups but the bigget problem I have is that it becomes hot immediately for some time and it turns to the normal temperature it has to be
    12-27-2014 05:51 AM