3 years ago I drop my phone in some paint and i did most of you do when you drop you phone in a liquid, but at the time I didn't know that you had to put it in a bag of rice and the worst part was my mother brought it to the phone company. Well you now what happens there, so three years later after my mom hide the phone from me I tried to charge the phone to see what would happen, but all it did was charge and when i tried turning it on it was still blank.

I was just wondering if there was a way I can turn it on or fix it so it will turn on.
    12-25-2014 05:56 PM
    3 years ago I drop my phone in some paint and i did most of you do when you drop you phone in a liquid, but at the time I didn't know that you had to put it in a bag of rice
    You only put a wet phone in a bag of rice if you want to throw the phone away. Whoever came up with that idea should be sentenced to life in a bag of rice.

I tried to charge the phone to see what would happen, but all it did was charge and when i tried turning it on it was still blank.
    It's not a phone, and hasn't been for a few years now - it's a plastic box full of electronic parts, most of which are too corroded to even identify.

I was just wondering if there was a way I can turn it on or fix it so it will turn on.
    Other than magic? No. I doubt it could even be repaired at this point - no shop would work on it for 2 reasons - they might get bitten by what's living in it, and they know it'll cost more to fix your phone than to sell you a new one.

Read Wet Phone so you'll know what to do next time you get a phone wet (and how to keep it from getting wet).
    12-25-2014 06:32 PM
    Dip it in paint remover will destroy the phone. There is no way it is recoverable after sitting paint covered for 3years
    12-29-2014 10:28 AM
    Time for a new phone.
    Why is your mother stupid? You're the one that dropped the phone into the paint.

AC App on SGS3
    12-30-2014 07:25 AM