Should I do away with 4G LTE?

gerick

Mar 4, 2015
Visit site
Ok, I will give a quick back story and then ask my question. I had my S3 in a lifeproof case and missed my pocket of my sweater and dropped it on the floor. Not so lifeproof after all! After a few hours the corner turned pink then it grew to a purple...etc. I knew it was just a matter of time and went searching for a replacement part or phone on ebay. I found what I thought was my exact same phone, as my kids pulled me in 100 different directions, and bought it. I just received it today and it is NOT the S3 4G LTE like my current phone, or at least it doesn't say that it is.. I can send it back...or is it really that big of a deal??? My brother say YES!!! my friend says NO!!! I am not a phone person, I really just use it for email, taking quick videos to put on youtube and texting. So what do you think? I paid 80.00 and it is like new...the parts I figured were well over 100 to fix my phone. Could I swap parts so I could keep my 4G LTE and use the new phone for parts or is that a no go? As I mentioned, I am not up on the phone thing so please know that when you reply. I am appreciative of any help, THANK YOU!

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
It depends .. do you care about faster speeds?

For me it matters .. I don't get a discount for not using LTE on the carrier network so .. I would rather use what I am paying for.

AxlMyk

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Try swapping the old mother board from the broken phone into the new one. That way you don't have to destroy the new display

AC App on SGS3

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma