Hi, this is related to a previous question regarding my Samsung S3 mini shutting down.

My phone keeps shutting down after 10 seconds of use, but works normally in safe mode. I was told to open up app by app and see which is shutting down my phone. But how? My phone keeps shutting down when opened up. Is there a way to stop any apps opening up when the phone automatically starts? I've gone into the application manager in safe mode, but the phone shuts down as soon as I do.
    Is there any option other than a factory reset?
    Thanks,
    Dan

(thank you to Belodion in the previous thread, by the way) :-)
    03-24-2015 11:50 AM
    Please consider registering on this forum so that you can respond within the thread you create--it's much easier and more efficient for everyone involved!

If the App Manager is crashing even in Safe Mode, I would suspect that something in the firmware is glitching. Unfortunately, you may have to try either a factory reset or even reflashing the stock ROM. If a factory reset doesn't help, follow these steps to reflash the stock ROM: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...interface.html. Find the correct firmware here: Firmwares - SamMobile
    03-24-2015 03:42 PM