How can I fix this message There was a problem communicating with Google servers, try again later (Galaxy S3)?

Ankan Mukherjee

Apr 17, 2017
Visit site
Re: There was a problem communicating with Google servers, try again later - Galaxy S3

Thanks for the info. I searched and it helped a lot in fixing the same issues I was facing with my handset.
Pheww...so much technical stuffs...

kokodrilito

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
Hi!
I did all you have said and still can't sign in.
I have now the message "Can't establish reliable connection to server". I hit next and ask for a wifi connection.
I have a working wifi. I'm able to surf the web, download stuffs and all. But not add a google account.
What else can I do?

How can I delete the certificates?

Last edited by a moderator:

kokodrilito

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
Got it!
Just need to remove the line "#127.185.66.4 android.clients.google.com". This line is not necessary.

I leaved the host file only with theline "127.0.0.1 localhost".

Thanks!

Thumeka Monica

Sep 17, 2017
Visit site
Can you please help I can't use play store ,Google account because there is no communication with Google server.I have already sign into the Google account using my phone P8 lite but still the same please help Google

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Have you already read through this thread? What have you tried so far?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Have you already read through this thread? What have you tried so far?

Rushikesh Walapkar

Nov 23, 2017
Visit site
Please Help!
Today I got my new phone from Amazon Xiaomi Redmi Y1.
I am not able to sign in my Google account. Also not allowing me to access playstore.
It says Couldn't sign in!
There was a problem communicating with Google server Try again later...
I almost tried everything ...Hard reset my Redmi Y1 .....Downloaded Google services APK from chrome and installed...still shows same error...Also cleared all Google store , Google account manager data....but still it's not yet solved....Please help me....I am really upset with this.....
I don't have my phone rooted. So I didn't try the rooted method..
Please do help!!!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000