1. chionk's Avatar
    My stock wall charger says 110-240v, 50/60 hz. Does this mean i can use it in say europe without a power converter? I know my laptop has a built in power converter to make sure the input power is correct, but it also has a huge black bar for this. The wall charger is much smaller. Does anyone have actual experience with this.
    03-29-2015 11:19 AM
  2. oneeyecarpenter's Avatar
    You definitely need a converter. They make a small plugin just for that purpose. Very inexpensive. Look online or go to electronics shop,like best buy,or other.
    03-29-2015 06:21 PM
  3. chionk's Avatar
    R u getting the plugin adapter (changes the outlet shape to a european one) mixed up with a power converter (device that changes the 240V european outlet strength down to the norther americal 110-120v)? I thought power converters were a little more money than inexpensive (~50-100$)?

    The stock S4 wall adapter says on it 110-240v, does this mean it has a built in power converter??
    03-30-2015 04:31 PM
  4. dpham00's Avatar
    You just need a plug converter, not a power converter.

    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    03-30-2015 05:11 PM

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-30-2015, 05:43 PM
  2. Essentials for S6
    By cardboard60 in forum Samsung Galaxy S6
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-29-2015, 10:17 PM
  3. Why won't movie purchased on Google Play for my Asus tablet play?
    By AC Question in forum Google Play Store
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-29-2015, 10:12 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-29-2015, 12:35 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-29-2015, 10:07 AM