Why isn't my GS3 (Gt-I9300) booting up/boot loop?

hammadkhan_97

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
Gs3 (Gt-I9300) not booting up/boot loop.

The last few breaths my phone took, was when I was going to bed yesterday. After getting up, I saw my phone was turned off. Pulled out the battery and reinserted it, didn't help a bit.

Tried getting into recovery mode but it's not taking me there. The only mode I can go into is downloading mode. I used Odin to flash a fresh firmware. But it showed an error which said, 'partition failed' . Can someone get me a partition file for this? Or provide other useful steps to bring my phone, back to life?? Thanks.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Gs3 (Gt-I9300) not booting up/boot loop.

The last few breaths my phone took, was when I was going to bed yesterday. After getting up, I saw my phone was turned off. Pulled out the battery and reinserted it, didn't help a bit.

Tried getting into recovery mode but it's not taking me there. The only mode I can go into is downloading mode. I used Odin to flash a fresh firmware. But it showed an error which said, 'partition failed' . Can someone get me a partition file for this? Or provide other useful steps to bring my phone, back to life?? Thanks.

Welcome to Android Central!

Give this a look and see if this will fix you up. It says it is for the Verizon S3 but in the posters notes he says it will work for other S3's just to make sure you flash your firmware after it is fixed and not the Verizon one.

[HOW-TO] Unbrick your soft bricked Galaxy S … | Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 | XDA Forums

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance