My friend and I each have a Samsung Galaxy S3 smartphone and each of us has downloaded onto our phone the new What's App with its calling feature. sometimes when I call him using this feature he answers my call yet this is not the case always as there are many times when he does not answer and he later reports to me that his phone did not ring.And the same thing happens when he phoned me,_ not all his calls to me on Whats App ring on my phone,some do and some don't.What is the reason for this problem and how can it be cured?
    04-11-2015 06:23 AM
    My friend and I each have a Samsung Galaxy S3 smartphone and each of us has downloaded onto our phone the new What's App with its calling feature. sometimes when I call him using this feature he answers my call yet this is not the case always as there are many times when he does not answer and he later reports to me that his phone did not ring.And the same thing happens when he phoned me,_ not all his calls to me on Whats App ring on my phone,some do and some don't.What is the reason for this problem and how can it be cured?
    Welcome to Android Central!

Try uninstalling the app and reintalling it.
    04-14-2015 09:38 AM