My S3 no longer responds to voice search. It keeps saying Can't reach Google at the moment. Any ideas?

Fred Hess

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
My S3 no longer responds to voice search. It keeps saying "Can't reach Google at the moment".

I have tried every one of the tips in all the forums, but nothing works.
In my Google Now app, it says "No internet connection" but the connection is fine. Any ideas?

Felipe57

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Re: My S3 no longer responds to voice search. It keeps saying "Can't reach Google at the moment".

I'm having the same problem on my Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3. Any google searches, whether voice or typed. Give me a "can't reach Google at the moment" or "can't load search results", or "no internet connection." I've uninstalled Google Now and uninstalled updates on the Google app then reinstalled and updated but still nothing. Browsing on the internet still works as does Gmail but I can't do a Google search whether I'm on wifi or 4g. Frustrating!

Jaaayyy Man

Apr 19, 2015
Visit site
Crappy update

I've found that the app stops working when you apply the latest update, which is annoying because the non-updated app doesn't have the option to initiate voice search from every screen. You just can't win

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles