I have recently had this message constantly pop up on my phone in a black box and yellow writing. I found out that my phone was on factort mode. I found out how to fix this problem but I need google play to download the app buy my system apps have gone!! Ive done a factoey reset but that did not fix anything. I cant fix this factory mode on my phone because my system apps are gone, including google play. So I have no way of fixing this. Im 15 soon so I dont know anything about this. So If you could please help me, but in a simplified version! That will
    be much appreciated. Thankyou in advance!
    04-19-2015 07:38 AM
    You can try enabling installation of apps from unknown sources and then installing a different apps market like mobogenie or SlideME via a downloadable .apk file. Hopefully those alternative markets might also have the other apps on that you say you need to install. I'm sure if you look hard enough you could find a Google play .apk file. If not, maybe an old android market .apk file might auto update itself 'into' Google play, so that's another avenue to explore

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-19-2015 01:17 PM