About one call in 5 the phone will not let me answer calls. I swipe the green answer and it does not respond. It will let me swipe the red do not answer and it will let me choose a do not answer reply from the pull up menu. When I try to swipe the green answer the phone blinks but will not answer. I have also turned on the home button to answer. This will also not work when I have this issue. I have not seen this problem on any forums that I have searched. I know that calling T-Mobile will be a waste of time. I have power cycled the phone and also removed the battery and sim card. I Really don't like to reset the phone if this can be avoided. Please help.
    05-10-2015 01:25 PM
    Hey wwitt,

You are the first that I have ran into that has the same problem as me. I also swipe but it doesn't carry through and answer. Sometimes it is attached to a particular number. I receive about 50 calls a day, and so I have picked up that pattern. I can't figure this one out. Oh and yeah... t-mobile sucks ***, hate them, worst service ever.
    07-02-2015 12:38 AM