I had a galaxy s3 and just got a new phone the zte zmax and I can't stand they keyboard is there anyway to get the Samsung keyboard on any android device
    05-11-2015 09:45 AM
    I had a galaxy s3 and just got a new phone the zte zmax and I can't stand they keyboard is there anyway to get the Samsung keyboard on any android device
    Welcome to the forums!

If you google, Samsung Keyboard apk, you will find several links that have an apk that claim it can be downloaded and installed on any Android Device. They have the apk and instructions and have the apk for different models of Samsung phones.

Proceed with caution and common sense when downloading and installing like this.
    05-11-2015 10:16 AM
    The short answer is no, it can't be installed.

Rather than trying to install the Samsung keyboard, have you looked at the many free ones in the Play Store that offer various improvements over your stock keyboard? Below are a few good alternatives that I think you'll be happy with:

Swiftkey - Google Play Store
    Fleksy - Google Play Store
    Google Keyboard - Google Play Store

Let us know if you give any of the above a try and what thoughts or questions you might have.
    05-11-2015 10:52 AM