Is there a new issue with the Samsung Android phone shutting off when it receives a certain message?

Andy Wolf

May 28, 2015
Visit site
is there a new issue with the samsung android phone shutting off when it receives a certian message

I heard on the Today show that there are some issues with the cell phones shutting off when it receives a txt message. the individual does not even have to open the message, the phone just has to receive it. they were showing Iphones on the show and stated that Apple was in the process of creating a fix for it. I was wondering if Android had the same problem. The persons on the today show stated that in the mean time just shut off your notifications on the phone. I have an S3 galaxy and do not know how to do that unless I completely shut my mobile data. Please assist ASAP. Thank you.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Re: is there a new issue with the samsung android phone shutting off when it receives a certian mes

I'm fairly certain a bug like that is specific to the device or manufacturer they reported about as the problem is in the underlying operating system. I saw a story (likely the same one) about this on the NBC Nightly News last night and they specifically mentioned it as an Apple issue and that Apple was developing a fix for their devices.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie