Why can I not uninstall the Korean Samsung Video S3 Note application for my Galaxy Tab?

A

AC Question

Why can I not uninstall the Korean Samsung Video S3 Note application for my Galaxy Tab.

I am from the UK. All my devices are registered as being in the UK as is my Gmail account. For some reason recently a Korean only Samsung S3 Note Video app has appeared on my Device. I am not able to remove it from my device at all. I have tried to contact the developers but the email gets bounced back to me and also contact them through the site and flag the app as inappropriate but nothing has been done. Are you aware of this problem and would you be able to advise me please. Any help would be appreciated, storage is limited and having an unknown and unwanted application on my device is very worrying.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Why can I not uninstall the Korean Samsung Video S3 Note application for my Galaxy Tab.

I am from the UK. All my devices are registered as being in the UK as is my Gmail account. For some reason recently a Korean only Samsung S3 Note Video app has appeared on my Device. I am not able to remove it from my device at all. I have tried to contact the developers but the email gets bounced back to me and also contact them through the site and flag the app as inappropriate but nothing has been done. Are you aware of this problem and would you be able to advise me please. Any help would be appreciated, storage is limited and having an unknown and unwanted application on my device is very worrying.

Welcome to Android Central!

Can you post a screenshot of the app? You might need to do a factory reset to get rid of it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21